There are many different types bar stools regarding height (short bar stool; counter height bar stool; high bar stool; tall bar stool; and adjustable bar stool); frame material (wood; metal; and rattan); and style (backless; fullback; and low back).
Normally, these stools are normally sold in pairs and you need to know the amount of space so as to have the right number. It’s essential to match them with your kitchen counter, bar counter or the house decoration style.
What To Look For When Finding The Best Bar Stools:
The following features play a crucial role in identifying the right bar stool:
- Height: Make sure the height of the stool is perfectly match your counter. Stools that are too short make it hard to reach the bar while high ones will lead to a user slouching. In order to get the right measurement for the stool, take the height measurement of the bar and subtract 10 inches, and there you go, the height of the stool you should have;
- Comfort: There should be adequate space when you sit on the stool as this allows you to cross or stretch your legs without undermining your comfort. Swivel type makes movement easy though they require a larger space;
- Material: Wood, leather, metal, faux-leather are some of the common materials used. Ease of cleaning and maintenance, longevity, elegance are some of the considerations when focusing on the material;
- Décor: It’s vital to go for the stools that match the surrounding déco since they will be a focal point in the bar. Backless stools have a modern and casual appeal while those featuring wood or metal finish are more elegant;
- Functionality: Stools with a back are more suited for long seating duration and are more comfortable than backless type. Armrest and cushion also enhance the functionality and comfort;
- Spacing: For limited spaces, it may be better to go for not-so-bulky types or stools without armrests as this makes it easy to slide them in and out when not needed.
Best Leather Bar Stools in 2021
All kinds of stools are available and come in different designs, materials, dimensions, colors, etc. Check out the below bar stools which tend to be the best item in 2021.
10. Linon, San Francisco Square Top Counter Stool
This wedge-finished San Francisco counter stool from Linon may be what you need in your kitchen home bar or living room. It comes with lustrous curved legs, a square top and is fairly padded to make you comfortable.
The Caramel PU top is attached to the wood frame using bronze nail accents for the antique look. Standing at a height of 24 inches, this stool is a bit short particular for very tall users.
Item Weight: 11.3 pounds
Product Dimensions: 14.2 x 14.2 x 24 inches
Color Available: Brown; Wenge Finish
9. Linon, Claridge Bar Stool
The Claridge backless bar stool by Linon adds panache and comfort to most bars. It’s made from sturdy wood that resists regular use and movement while the red vinyl upholstered PU seat adds the charm and assures you of good comfort.
Its elegance is bettered by the accent stitching and bronze nail trim that will look good in the home or in a commercial setting.
Item Weight: 15.8 pounds
Product Dimensions: 18 x 12.8 x 26 inches
Color Available: Black; Red
8. Roundhill, Black Bonded Leather Adjustable Hydraulic Bar Stool
Make sitting at the bar more relaxing and enjoyable with this swiveling leather bar stool. It has an adjustable height of between 35 and 43.5 inches making it fit for short as well as tall users.
The seat is made from faux leather with the 2 inches cushion height and provides good comfort while the chrome base ensures the seat remains sturdy. It can swivel 360 degrees and comes with a reliable lift mechanism.
Item Weight: 36 pounds
Product Dimensions: 17 x 17 x 44 inches
Color Available: Black; Brown; Caramel; Gray; Red; White
7. Roundhill Furniture, Masaccio Cushioned Leatherette Bar Stools
The Roundhill Furniture Masaccio bar stool is available in a set of two and is fit for the dining room, living room, office, and bar.
It consists of cushioned leatherette that is mounted on a chrome frame and a sturdy chromed metal base that can swivel 360 degrees. The high-quality contemporary bar stool comes with a supportive back and an airlift for adjusting its height.
Item Weight: 18.7 pounds
Product Dimensions: 21.2 x 17.8 x 42.5 inches
Color Available: Black; Gray; Brown; Camel; White; Red
6. Zuri Furniture, Black Mimi Adjustable Height Swivel Bar Stool
Coming with an adjustable seat height from 34″ to 44″, the Mimi bar stool from Zuri Furniture is ranked among the versatile and functional bar stools.
It features a comfortable and soft padded seat and brushed stainless steel frame and base. Turning around with this stool is quite convenient by the swiveling design while its fairly small size makes pulling it or pushing it under the counter conveniently.
Item Weight: 28 pounds
Product Dimensions: 16 x 19 x 39 inches
Color Available: Black; Brown; Teal; White
5. Hillsdale Furniture, Montello Backless Swivel Bar Stool
Comfort and elegance in the kitchen, bar or even living room are guaranteed with this backless stool by Hillsdale Furniture. The stool is made from intricately designed steel and features faux brown leather that exudes a traditional look.
This is further enhanced by the pewter steel legs while the 360-degree swiveling angle increases the freedom and comfort. The stylish bar stool is quite bulky for tight spaces.
Item Weight: 32 pounds
Product Dimensions: 18 x 18 x 30 inches
Size Available: Bar; Counter
4. LANGRIA, Shanghai Tall Bar Stools
These bar stools from LANGRIA consists of elegant chrome plated footrest that is rust resistant, faux leather with good padding and a sturdy circular base.
The seat comes with a functional backrest; its height can be adjusted from 34.6 to 42.9 inches courtesy of the handy airlift and has a 360-degrees swiveling angle. The bar stools can support up to 265 lbs which guarantee the safety and sturdiness while sitting on it.
Item Weight: 15.5 pounds
Product Dimensions: 18.1 x 17.7 x 42.9 inches
Color Available: Black; White
3. Noble House, Rodriguez Backless Bar Stools
Make sitting at the bar more comfortable with these backless bar stool by Noble House. With the espresso hardwood legs and brown synthetic leather design, they absolutely give a modern appearance.
They are fairly large and can comfortably accommodate even large people courtesy of the extra-padded faux-leather top. They definitely add a chic decoration to the room.
Item Weight: 28 pounds
Product Dimensions: 18.1 x 15 x 30.7 inches
Color Available: Brown
2. Great Deal Furniture, Camilla Ivory Leather Backless Bar Stools
The Camilla Ivory Leather backless stool comes in a set of two which is perfect for your kitchen, dining room, bar and many other places.
It consists of solid hardwood frames and bonded leather that gives it its elegance and comfort, and to give it the modern look, the stool features chrome nails, silver colored studs on its edges and a black metal kickplate. These stools are perfect for counter use.
Item Weight: 40 pounds
Product Dimensions: 15.3 x 17.7 x 30.3 inches
Color Available: Ivory
1. Zuri Furniture, Dark Blue Jazz Adjustable Height Swivel Armless Bar Stool
Add some jazzy effect to the living room, kitchen, game room or bar with this swivel armless bar stool. The height can be adjusted from 33 up to 43 inches.
The swivel armless stool comes very roomy seat and a foot rest that made from brushed stainless steel base. The stool comes with many color choices and can support the weight capacity of 275 lbs.
Item Weight: 25 pounds
Product Dimensions: 18 x 20 x 41 inches
Color Available: Black; Blue; Gray; Magenta; Red; Stale; White
All of the above items that we, TopReviewPro , have reviewed are all made from leather which is stylish, durable and classy, the will fit well in a contemporary or traditional looking bar. Make your guests or customers more comfortable by choosing the stools in the list. This not only assures you of a quality product but also offers you maximum satisfaction.