Smartphones, tablets and iPad have become part-and-parcel of modern life. They allow us to communicate , access the internet, do online shopping , watching movies and videos, listening to music. However, they will eventually run out of charge and unless you are near a charging point or have a spare battery, this may mean the end of your conversation.
In situations such as camping, traveling, there is no way you can access power, all you need is to turn to portable power banks and conveniently recharge your smartphone or tablet.
Features to consider:
Acquiring a power bank is one thing and getting a reliable one is another. The best portable power bank comes with the following features:
– Portable: It should be small, light and compact as this makes it easy to carry around.
– Abundant charge: A good product is heavy-duty and offers many hours or cycles of charging.
– Versatile: It should recharge different devices including mobile phones, smartphones, iPad, tablets, etc.
– Durable: A good power bank will remain effective even after using it continuously for a long time. It is also made from good materials that resist breakage in case of falling or being bumped against other objects.
Best Portable Power Banks
No need to waste your time, just read through the below review so that you can make a wise choice for the best portable power banks.
- 10. Aibocn, 10,000mAh External Battery Charger with Flashlight
- 9. AmazonBasics, 16,100mAh Portable Power Bank
- 8. Poweradd, 10000mAh Portable Powerbank
- 7. Anker, 26800mAh Ultra High Capacity Power Bank
- 6. KMASHI, 10000mAh External Battery Power Bank
- 5. RAVPower, 22000mAh 3-Port Power Bank
- 4. Jackery, Bar Premium 6000 mAh External Battery Charger
- 3. Anker, 5200mAh Candy bar-Sized Ultra Compact Portable Charger
- 2. RAVPower, 16750mAh External Battery Power Bank
- 1. Anker, 3350mAh Lipstick-Sized Portable Charger
10. Aibocn, 10,000mAh External Battery Charger with Flashlight
Aibocn power bank comes with a high capacity of 10,000mAh and double USB ports which fit for charging smartphones and tablets. It uses intelligent safety protection to protect the charger and device from overcharging, over discharging, short circuiting and high current.
The anti-fingerprints design will keep the surface free of fingerprints and oily patches while the backup flashlight helps in illuminating the surrounding for instance during camping or hiking.
9. AmazonBasics, 16,100mAh Portable Power Bank
The portable power bank by AmazonBasics has a 16,100 mAh capacity and uses lightweight lithium-ion polymer battery to charge various devices including smartphones, tablets, and much more while the power overload protection protects both the power bank and device.
The 4 LED lights that indicate the level of charge remaining (25%, 50%, 75%, 100%) and it will start flashing when it runs low.
8. Poweradd, 10000mAh Portable Powerbank
Poweradd portable power bank is rated at 10000mAh and comes dual USB port. Consisting of an aviation-grade aluminum body, the external charger is quite strong and durable and is suited for day to day use.
It features “Auto Detect Technology” that supports for iPhone, Android and many other devices. The Dual USB ports (1.0A and 2.1A) allow 2 items to be charged simultaneously.
7. Anker, 26800mAh Ultra High Capacity Power Bank
The ultra high capacity Anker PowerCore 20100 delivers a maximum of 4.8 Amps and only weighs 12.5 oz. Together with the Voltage Boost, the PowerIQ technology provide fast charging for your device.
A full charge for the power bank is 10 hours and this will provide many hours of reliable charging.
6. KMASHI, 10000mAh External Battery Power Bank
The portable power bank by KMASHI is rated at 10000mAh and is suited for any smart device. The ultra-high density battery depends on a 5V adapter and offers super-fast charging via 2 USB ports (5V/1A and 5V/2A).
The KMASHI power bank offers roughly 6.5 hours on charging and comes with intelligent power management, short circuit protection, and overcharge protection.
5. RAVPower, 22000mAh 3-Port Power Bank
RAVPower power bank is rated at 22000mAh, which is suited for all kinds of smartphones and tablets. It features 3 power ports that offer a so that it can charge 3 devices concurrently. The iSmart 2.0 technology allows the device to charge one iPhone and two ipad simultaneously and at high speeds.
It is very power efficient thanks to using high-density Li-polymer battery that will retain up to 80% of its capacity after 500 plus charging cycles.
4. Jackery, Bar Premium 6000 mAh External Battery Charger
Consisting of premium microchips and high-grade Panasonic Li-ion polymer cell that are housed inside a premium aluminum case, the Jackery external charger is one of the most powerful portable power banks.
The 6000 mAh power bank comes in a light and compact design that is easy to carry and is also very stylish.
3. Anker, 5200mAh Candy bar-Sized Ultra Compact Portable Charger
The Anker portable charger is a high-capacity power bank that is rated at 5200mAh. It comes in form of a small candy that is very compact.
It relies on the revolutionary PowerIQ Technology that detects devices and choosing the optimum charging rate while boosting the energy efficiency.
2. RAVPower, 16750mAh External Battery Power Bank
Delivering 16750mAh, the power bank by RAVPower is one of the heavy-duty portable chargers. It comes with 2 ports that allow different devices to be charged at the same time.
Courtesy of the Exclusive iSmart Technology, the power bank charges quite fast and detects the different devices for optimum efficiency. The built-in flashlight offers good illumination in the dark and also comes with over-current and short-circuits protection.
1. Anker, 3350mAh Lipstick-Sized Portable Charger
The 3350 mAh lipstick-sized charger is a mini power bank that measures 3.7 x 0.9 x 0.9 (l, w, h) and weighs around 3 ounces. Despite its super small size and light weight, it delivers ample power.
The high-quality Panasonic cells and PowerIQ Technology provide high-speed charging while ensuring the device is well-protected. It comes in a lipstick-shaped aluminum casing that is sturdy and durable.
There goes our summarized review of the 10 portable power banks in the market. They all highly reviewed with their effectiveness, durability, portability, efficiency. These power banks will deliver ample charge that will offer several charging cycles while ensuring your phone, tablet or any other device is safe and won’t be harmed.