While winter boots for men come in all manner of shapes, brands, design, sizes and colors, finding the best one can be a quite a challenge. It may fit perfectly but doesn’t provide the best warmth. It may be warm and soft but has a slippery sole.
It may cover you well and prevent the cold but may be too heavy. Many men also worry about acquiring a boot whose sole wears out too soon, the upper region isn’t very trendy or taking forever to break in. After going through this top 10 best winter boots for men, not only will gain more knowledge on what to look for but also have the chance to place an order there and then.
- Construction: A good boot tolerates the extremely low temperatures. The materials won’t shrink, crack, and become rigid or lose flexibility. The sole will maintain a firm and solid grip even on soft and slippery surfaces;
- Material: The materials used on the upper, sole, laces, insole, outsole…. will not only provide good insulation but are also long-lasting;
- Comfort: To beat the cold and keep you warm, a proper boot for men has good insulation, prevents entry of cold air, and has good circulation. The interior/lining will be smooth and soft;
- Fit: Wearing or/and taking off the boot is easy. It comes with a wide opening, very flexible and is of the right size; and
- Traction: To prevent slipping or sliding on the damp and slippery surface, the boot comes with a non-slip sole for a firm grip.
Other beneficial considerations include brand, design, ventilation and price.
Best Winter Boots for Men in 2019
- 10. Global Win, Mens Classic Winter Water Resistant Boot
- 9. Liberty, Men’s Handmade Zipper Leather Comfort Lace Up Boots
- 8. Bogs, Men’s Classic Ultra High Insulated Waterproof Winter Boots
- 7. YIRUIYA, Men’s Waterproof High Top Shoes Fur Snow Boots
- 6. Kamik, Greenbay 4 Cold-Weather Boot
- 5. Clarks, Men’s Ryerson Rise Winter Boot
- 4. SUKEQ, Men Winter Warm Flat Snow Boots
- 3. Columbia, Men’s Bugaboot Plus III Omni Cold-Weather Boot
- 2. Carhartt, Men’s Durable Waterproof Boot
- 1. Timberland, Men’s White Ledge Waterproof Boot
10. Global Win, Mens Classic Winter Water Resistant Boot
With this brown chukka boot from Global Win, walking during winter is not only easier but also more convenient. The boot, which is popular with young bad older wearers, has good water resistance to keep your feet dry been in wet condition.
The fur lining keeping your feet warm and prevents chafing while the nice design enhances air circulation. The interior is very warm and comfortable while the antique non-skid rubber sole prevents from slipping. It’s very warm, lightweight, elegant, and fits great.
9. Liberty, Men’s Handmade Zipper Leather Comfort Lace Up Boots
The Liberty men boots have been handcrafted from genuine cow leather and are among the toughest and durable pair on the market. The boots fit perfectly and are easy to put-on or take off thanks to the wider opening.
The Liberty ankle boots come with a lace for tighter and secure feet and are well-padded for maximum comfort. The zippers on the two sides of the shoe improve wearability while the artistic design brings out the classic appeal. Consumers love the good size, smooth interior, durability, and lightweight.
8. Bogs, Men’s Classic Ultra High Insulated Waterproof Winter Boots
With the black Bogs shoe, the cold winters won’t be an issue. It feels soft thanks to the smooth interior, is easy to put-on courtesy of the wide opening, and the nonslip rubber sole prevents slippage.
The upper is constructed from strong and comfortable synthetic and has a shaft measuring about 12.5 inches from the arch. The waterproof boot ensures your feet stay dry while the good ventilation improves air circulation. For a good fit, it comes with pull-on handles. Main advantages are the amazing comfort, durable, waterproof, and good support.
7. YIRUIYA, Men’s Waterproof High Top Shoes Fur Snow Boots
This waterproof snow boot from YIRUIYA is what will ensure you stay warm and walk better during the winter season. Just as it looks, this boot also feels solid thanks to the leather upper and sturdy and flexible rubber sole.
It’s very warm and cozy courtesy of the smooth interior whereas the waterproof upper keeps water and moisture at bay. The slip-on styling makes it easier to wear and remove. In addition to good fit, quality material, and easy wearing, men love it because of the smooth lining, comfort, and versatility.
6. Kamik, Greenbay 4 Cold-Weather Boot
The Kamik Greenbay 4 boot comes in black color and is perfect for men. It’s designed for keep you warm and provide a firm hold during the winter season. The USA-made footwear has a textile upper for reliability and lightweight, a synthetic sole for a good traction, and a 20-inch opening for convenient wearing and removal.
The removable 8mm thermal-guard liner offers the right warmth while the hook-and-loop strap secures the boot to the foot better. Good comfort, lightweight, elegant, and nice warmth are some of the pros.
5. Clarks, Men’s Ryerson Rise Winter Boot
When asked if this Brown Tumbled Leather boot deserves to be in this top 10 best winter boots for men in 2019 review, a majority of the men will say yes. Some love its high-quality construction and nice fit, others like the warmth and comfort it provides, while some would buy it because it feels solid and stable.
It features leather upper for strength and reliability, a rubber sole for a nonslip grip, and a 5.75-inch shaft from arch for support and comfort. Other positives include waterproofed upper, seam-sealed, and nice insulation.
4. SUKEQ, Men Winter Warm Flat Snow Boots
The SUKEQ winter snow boots are stylish and are a favorite for many men. Many love the boot’s lightweight that makes walking easy, while others love the smooth and warm interior. The high-quality leather can tolerate the harsh weather while the rubber sole provides a nice traction thanks to the non-slip material.
Other than walking on snow and icy surfaces, this boot is also perfect for leisure and casual wear. Some of the main advantages include good warmth, nice fit, and lightweight and a firm grip sole.
3. Columbia, Men’s Bugaboot Plus III Omni Cold-Weather Boot
Why struggle walking in the snow or risk slipping or falling when you can wear the Bugaboot Plus III from Columbia? Designed for male wearers, this boot is suitable for men of different ages, weights, height, and tastes. It comes with tough and comfortable leather and textile upper and a firm-grip non-marking rubber sole.
The seam-sealed construction together with the Omni-Heat reflective lining provides good insulation (200g). And for good stability, the ankle-high boot features a 7-inch shaft from the arch. It’s loved by men because it’s very solid and nicely constructed, doesn’t slip, is easy to wear and remove, and very comfortable.
2. Carhartt, Men’s Durable Waterproof Boot
The Carhartt waterproof boot comes with a sturdy construction to tolerate the harsh temperatures and environment. It feautres a sturdy non-skid rubber soft, and a smooth and comfy interior and the breathable interior for keeping your feet dry.
It provides good support and balance thanks to its superior design whereas the 2 layers of foam offer a nice compression and also absorb impact and shock. Consumers love the abrasion resistance, great looks, oil resistance, slip resistance, comfort, and chemical resistance.
1. Timberland, Men’s White Ledge Waterproof Boot
Beat the cold this winter with this waterproof boots from Timberland. Targeted at men wearers, the white ledge shoe consists of a leather and textile upper for durability and reliability. The anti-slip sole is made from strong rubber and provides good support on different surfaces.
The shaft measures about 5 inches from the arch and contributes to the shoe solid nature. For added comfort and improved performance, it comes with a padded collar and tongue, abrasion-resistant leather, waterproof seam-sealed construction, and removable EVA footbed. Positives of the boot are comfortable, warm, reliable, and durable.
The winter season can get really cold and snowy. However, it doesn’t mean that you have to struggle walking through snow, shivering because of the low temperatures, or slipping and falling down because the sole it’s not cut for the weather. You shouldn’t also struggle walking in heavy boots. The best solution in this kind of situation is wearing the right winter boots. Simply check the above review and choose one for the upcoming winter!