Laser printers are among the fastest printers in the market and offer high-quality images. Being wireless, you won’t be limited by area of operation because of wires or cords. They rely on Wi-Fi, Ethernet, and Bluetooth and internet connectivity meaning they can be linked to multiple devices at a time.
Top products also come with extra functionality such as storing images, sharing, and USB ports. By going through our review on the top 10 best wireless color laser printers, you are more certain to find the right product and enjoy fast printing, high resolution and colorful images.
When searching for a wireless laser color printer, you need to focus on the following issues:
- Wireless Range: Being wireless it means you don’t have to worry about cords/wires getting in your way. Nonetheless, the connection sensitivity will vary from one type to another. Always go for a product that covers large area.
- Resolution: This determines the clarity of the images you will get. 600 dpi seems to be the lowest for laser printers but can go as high as 2400 dpi, the higher the better.
- Versatility: The best printer should support different functionalities and also be compatible with most OS (operating systems). It will simultaneously connect to computers, laptops, tablets, smartphones and other devices.
- Performance: This is how fast the device prints and is referred in terms of ppm (prints per minute).
Other important factors include weight, user-friendliness, design, power consumption and operational costs.
Best Wireless Color Laser Printers in 2019
Not to go any further, let’s find the below 10 best laser printers.
- 10. Dell, E525W Color Laser Printer
- 9. HP, LaserJet Pro CP1025nw Color Printer (CE914A)
- 8. HP, Laserjet Pro M477fdw Wireless All-in-One Color Printer
- 7. Brother, HLL8350CDW Wireless Color Laser Printer
- 6. HP, M252dw LaserJet Pro
- 5. HP, LaserJet Pro M277dw Wireless All-in-One Color Printer
- 4. Canon, LBP6030w Wireless Laser Printer
- 3. HP, LaserJet Pro 200 M251nw Wireless Color Printer
- 2. Brother, MFCL2700DW Compact Laser All-In One Printer
- 1. Brother, DCPL2540DW Wireless Compact Laser Printer
10. Dell, E525W Color Laser Printer
Dell E525W wireless color laser printer comes with a print resolution of 600 x 600 dpi and the color optical resolution of 1200dpi. It has a maximum color print speed of 18ppm and its wireless print technology can support Apple AirPrint, Wi-Fi DirectDuplex, Google Cloud Print and more. Besides printing, the Flatbed scanner also scans and supports sharing via Fast Ethernet Wireless.
9. HP, LaserJet Pro CP1025nw Color Printer (CE914A)
HP CE914A Pro CP1025nw laserJet color printer allows you to wirelessly print from anywhere and share the resources via the built-in Ethernet. It comes with print speed of 4 ppm in color and 17 ppm for black and white.You can print using Ethernet, Wireless 802.11b/g/n, Mac, PC or USB in paper sizes starting from 3″ x 5″ to 8.5″ x 14″. Coming with a 250-sheet paper tray expect up to 15,000 copies every month.
8. HP, Laserjet Pro M477fdw Wireless All-in-One Color Printer
HP LaserJet Pro M477fdw is fast speed color laser printer. With print speeds of up to 28 ppm and the first page coming out in about 8.9 seconds, expect to get monthly page volume of between 750 and 3,500 pages. It has a scan resolution of up to 1200 dpi and features 250-sheet, 50-sheet multipurpose ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) trays.
7. Brother, HLL8350CDW Wireless Color Laser Printer
Brother HLL8350CDW wireless laser printer combines speed, efficiency and reliability. It has a resolution of 600 x 2400 dpi and speeds of up to 32 ppm. Its automatic duplex allows for two sided printing.
The printer which can either be installed via the internet or USB comes with a tray that can hold 250 sheets. Unfortunately, it has no preset mode for photo printing on some paper sizes.
6. HP, M252dw LaserJet Pro
HP M252dw Professional LaserJet color printer comes with a 800 MHz processor, has a 150-sheet paper handling capacity and is compatible with several printing languages (HP PCL 5c, PCLm, HP PCL 6, Native Office, HP postscript emulation level 3, URF, PDF….).
It can print up to 19 ppm giving a monthly volume of up to 2,500 pages. The printer supports various per sizes and consumes 375 watts of power during Active Printing, 8.7 watts on standby, 1.7 watts on Sleep mode and 0.1 watts on off or Auto-Off.
5. HP, LaserJet Pro M277dw Wireless All-in-One Color Printer
Rated at 19ppm, HP LaserJet Pro M277dw color printer can be used wirelessly by up to 5 people at a time. It takes approximately 13 seconds for the first color page to appear and the monthly page volume is between 250 to 2500 pages. With a 1200dpi scan resolution, the printer supports most paper sizes and comes with a standard 150-sheet paper tray and 50-sheet ADF (automatic document feeder). Unfortunately, it doesn’t come with duplex-printing and you will need to manually copy 2 sided originals.
4. Canon, LBP6030w Wireless Laser Printer
Expect to see the first print in less than 8 seconds when using the Canon LBP6030w image CLASS Wireless Color Laser Printer. It offers printing speeds of up to 19ppm and comes with a 150-sheet front-loading paper tray for easy replacing of paper. The Energy Saver Mode helps keep the cost of energy at minimum and will consume only 1.6 watts.
3. HP, LaserJet Pro 200 M251nw Wireless Color Printer
HP Pro 200 M251nw LaserJet printer delivers a maximum print resolution is 600 x 600 dpi. It also produces crystal-clear images and can handle large amount of sheets on its paper tray. It can be connected to the network via the USB 2.0 port (high speed), 1 Ethernet 10/100Base-TX network port, or Wireless 802.11b/g/n networking.
2. Brother, MFCL2700DW Compact Laser All-In One Printer
Regarded as one of the top compact color printers in the market, Brother MFCL2700DW laser printer has an Optical Scan Resolution of 600 x 2400 dpi and a maximum print speed of 27 ppm. Compatible with Mac OS and Windows, the all-in-one printer also supports duplex printing. Its paper tray can hold up to 250 sheets at a go and is ideal even for heavy printing.
1. Brother, DCPL2540DW Wireless Compact Laser Printer
Offering 30ppm, Brother DCPL2540DW is one of the fastest color laser printers in the market. It comes with a maximum resolution of 2400 x 600 dpi guaranteeing you of high quality and sharp copies. The professional printer comes with a 250-sheet capacity and supports different paper sizes. It can be connected wirelessly via network or a USB 2.0 interface and also supports automatic duplex printing.
The hardest task is knowing which printer is right for your needs. Besides choosing your preference printer, you have to take a great care of it to ensure the performance and life of the printer. Place the printer on a spacious surface to offer proper ventilation.