For those who concern about health and fitness, consuming protein is part of ensuring your body is receiving the right nutrients to assist in building block supplements. Proteins powders are generally derived from protein-rich foods such as milk, beef, chicken, eggs, fish, nuts, legumes and more. Unlike the normal types, the powders are easily absorbed into the system and hasten muscle growth and development.
Why Go for The Best Organic Protein Products?
- Convenience: Consuming protein powders is way easier and convenient that eating a protein meal. You may include the powder in a healthy drink, smoothie or just mix with water;
- Safe: Since they are organic, you are guaranteed of minimal side effects as they don’t contain synthetic additives;
- Fast Acting: The powders are easily digested and absorbed in the system and will offer quicker results compared to consuming protein foods;
- Reputable: The best types such as those mentioned above have been around for quite a while and receive positive reviews and recommendations.
Picking the Right Protein Powder
Finding an organic protein powder is pretty easy. Simply walk into a supplements store, retail outlet or order online. However, all don’t guarantee you of good results and this is why you need to consider the following:
- Natural: Best products only contain pure and natural ingredients;
- Organic: They are tested, verified and certified to meet the minimum recommended standards;
- High concentration: The percentage of the protein should be very high while carbs or fats should be very minimal if any;
- Type: Protein powders come as an isolate, concentrate or casein and each has its benefits and disadvantages. You need to ascertain what works best for you.
Best Organic Protein Powders in 2021
With all kinds of protein powders on offer, this review helps to know what to look for the best protein powders for the health care.
10. Garden of Life, Organic Vegan Protein Powder
The organic protein powder by Garden of Life is made from vegetable proteins only and doesn’t contain any animal products or derivatives.
It consists of 13 raw and organic proteins that provide 22 grams which are adequate for the day. Derived from sprouts, seeds and grains, the powder also contains fat-soluble vitamins (A, D, E & K) that are vital for good health. There is no fillers neither any artificial flavors and sweeteners are added.
9. Vega, Sport Protein Powder
The vanilla-flavored Vega Sport organic protein powder is available in a 1.83-pound pack and offers 20 servings. It is made purely from plant products that include pumpkin, pea, alfalfa and sunflower seed.
A serving provides 30 grams of high-value protein, 6gram BCAAs, probiotics, vitamins and minerals. It contains no gluten, no flavors and no sweeteners which the product is granted
8. Sunwarrior, Plant-Based Protein Powder
Improving your health, fitness and muscles start with acquiring the plant-based protein powder by Sunwarrior. It is purely derived from plant products and is rich in amino acids, Arginine, Leucine, Lysine, antioxidants, enzymes, vitamins, minerals, and Phytonutrients.
In addition to helping your muscles increase much faster, it also protects the body against antibodies. The product doesn’t contain any artificial sweeteners, preservatives, GMOs, animal products, dairy or coloring.
7. NAKED Nutrition, All Natural Grall Fed Whey Protein Powder
Made from 100% grass-fed product, the chocolate whey protein powder by Naked Nutrition offers up to 60 servings. It consists 3 different ingredients; whey protein, organic coconut sugar and organic chocolate.
The powder is made without artificial sweeteners, GMOs, soy, colors, growth hormones and gluten. It has been cold processed to preserve the essential nutrients and also avoid contamination by heavy metals, synthetic additives, and chemical detergents.
6. TGS Nutrition, All Natural 100% Whey Protein Powder
The Protein powder by TGS Nutrition is made purely from natural whey protein. The unsweetened, non-denatured, unflavored and low-carb product has low calories and is both GMO and Gluten free.
It’s suitable for men and women and can be used for pre-workout and post-workout recovery. Cases of side effects are very minimal since it doesn’t contain artificial flavors, fillers, additives, preservatives or sweeteners.
5. Legion Athletics, Whey+Chocolate Protein Powder
The whey protein powder by Legion Athletics is among the purest in the market and consists of up to 90% protein.
It doesn’t contain any lactose, carbs or sugar and has been derived from the animal protein that has purely been fed on natural grass. The chocolate-flavored product has been sweetened with stevia instead of the normal sugar.
4. Garden of Life, Raw Plant Based Protein Powder
The Vegan meal replacement by Garden of life is a raw plant-based organic protein powder that comes packed in 34.2 ounces. It is USDA Certified, Vegan Certified, Star-K Kosher Certified and doesn’t contain any NSF Gluten, GMO, soy or dairy.
The product is made from plant sprouts, seeds and grains and 20grams serving offers you 44 superfoods, 6 grams of fiber, enzymes, minerals, probiotics, vitamins and less than 1 gram of sugar.
3. PlantFusion, 100% Plant Based Protein Powder
Made from 100% plant products, the protein powder by PlantFusion offers up to 30 servings and is derived from artichokes, peas, amaranth, quinoa and vanilla bean.
It doesn’t contain GMOs, soy, gluten, dairy, artificial sweeteners or flavors and is easy-to-digest. Each serving offers 21 grams of protein and 4500mg of BCAA and is boosted by 3350mg of Glutamine.
2. Jay Robb, Egg White Protein Powder
The protein powder by Jay Robb will help you increase your muscles, boost your stamina and also achieve a lean figure.
Derived from organically-grown egg white, the 24 oz powder gives you 21 servings despite its amazing and nutritious taste, it doesn’t contain any flavor, dairy product, GMO, fat, gluten, cholesterol, lactose, sugar, or aspartame.
1. Orgain, Organic Plant Based Protein Powder
Good health and nutrition are more certain with the organic protein powder from Orgain. The plant-based protein is targeted at the normal person, athletes, students, bodybuilders and professionals.
Some of the notable ingredients include brown rice protein, chia seed, hemp, pea, cocoa and rosemary extract. Its sweet flavor comes from the vanilla bean, a serving of the product provides 21 grams of pure protein, 5g of fiber, 5g carbs and 150 Calories.
The above review summarizes the top organic protein powders in the market. Although they come from different brands and forms (casein, isolate, concentrate), they all will help you improve your nutrition, fitness and health.
They are organic, easily digestible, readily absorbed into the system and easy to use. Furthermore, they are popular, highly rated and chances of side effects are minimal. Go through our 10 best organic protein powders review and find the appropriate product for your health.